I am Amber Bedford, and I am talent-less! Follow my ever-growing impossible and down right cringey journey to find my talent!

Friday 5 April 2013

Week Eleven - THE SKI TRIP day 7-8

Day 7

Today's hangover was one of the most intense I'd ever had. I had to have 3 ibuprofen to simply get me out of bed.
Wiping the remainder of last nights beard away, I decided that today was a spa day!

First up was a trip to one of the many cafes around the resort, for the chocolate-est hot chocolate I'd ever had. It was literally like chocolate mixed with chocolate topped off with chocolate - LUSH!


The spa was made up of a steam room, saunas (in orange, sandalwood and mint flavours), foot spas, 2 pools (one with a waterfall) and jacuzzi's.
I stayed in this spa until my skin was wrinkly, my body was cleansed and my aches had virtually disappeared. It's far to say, I was there for a while.

Tonight's fancy dress: White tee's and sharpies - basically any events (wink wink) that had occurred on the trip being transferred into grossly inappropriate messages on peoples t-shirt! Hilarious!
As the last night, it was only appropriate that we seriously went hard before coming back home!




Day 8

Today was a sad day. After giving it our all whether it be on the slopes or in the bars, BCU Extreme Sports had gone hard and now it was time for us to go home!

Unfortunately, before we set off, everyone had to clean their rooms (which had quickly turned into pits) to a French cleaning standard (the French be clean!) Of course, being students we didn't complain ;)

At 4.30pm we piled back on the coach, all in onesies and pyjamas (travelling in style.) With one last chant of 'BCU, shagged your mum' we said goodbye to the week of dreams.
The atmosphere on this journey was very different to that of the previous. We were half the group we were at the beginning of the week - bruised, sprained, concussed, tired, achy and full of sniffles.

Had it been worth it? Absolutely.
Can I ski? Not really, but it just as much fun!

And the best part of today? Space Jam was played on the way home!

Quote of the journey home: 'You need to have a license to own a farm, but not to have kids'
                                                                                                     A very tired Sean Adkins

Talent Ratings

Skiing - 4/10 am quite good when I'm not crying down the slopes
Drinking - 8/10 one night out missed due to being bed ridden
Representing BCU - 9/10 I chanted, I chanted and I chanted some more



A massive thank you to everyone who made this trip as amazing as it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment