I am Amber Bedford, and I am talent-less! Follow my ever-growing impossible and down right cringey journey to find my talent!

Monday 4 March 2013

Week Eight - Photography


It’s fair to say that I am a part of the generation that believes because I have a snazzy smartphone and an Instagram account, I am a photographer. Everyone is allowed one cliché in their life.

Also, this week has mostly revolved around being in the library dissertation-ing shit up and there are not many talents you can practise in the library without being thrown out by the extremely bored looking security staff.


I have a small bit of experience with photography. As a part of my BTEC in media, I did a module in photography, so I can safely say I know which way round landscape and portrait are, but that is probably where my knowledge ends. 

For the most part I use Instagram to make a half decent picture of myself, look a little bit better by changing the effects therefore completely changing my face (we all do it!)

However this week, I've decided to stop taking selfies and start snapping some shots of cool things.

Let me know what you think of them!


Talent Rating - 6/10 not quite David Bailey!

  

Don't be stealing my pictures please, else I'll have to sue you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment