I am Amber Bedford, and I am talent-less! Follow my ever-growing impossible and down right cringey journey to find my talent!

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Introduction

As a child, I was deprived of any after school activities. Whilst all my fellow classmates were dreaming of becoming a beautiful ballerina, a kick ass drummer in the next 'Busted', or karate chopping each other in the playground, I was picking out the ideal conker and cleaning my 'Groovy Chick' room to my mums OCD standard.
If your heart isn't bleeding for me by now, then shame on you.

This, I fully suspect, is the main contributing factor to why I, Amber Bedford, have no talents. At 21.

So, I ask of you, blogging world, to follow my journey as I desperately seek into the world of hobbies and activities to find my one true talent and laugh at me as I go along. As soon as I fill this gaping, talentless hole that lies within me, I feel certain that writing the hobbies section in my CV will be much easier.





No comments:

Post a Comment